who...who says it's crazy hair day? Mom? Rose? School? And how exactly did you achieve that? AND. I HAD COMPLETELY TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT WINTER CARNIVAL WEEK!! It took me a few minutes after reading Bethanne's comment. I was thinking...winter carnival what...? Honestly, I have not remembered winter carnival week for 22 years. Somebody help me.
ha! Something I sooo take for granted. Winter carnival week... pj day, jersey day, hawaian/beach day, skating day, crazy hat/hair day et al. We put wire in her braid. It looked pretty Pippi Longstockingish!
3 comments:
Haha!! You look great Rose!! Was it winter carnival week? I miss that.
who...who says it's crazy hair day? Mom? Rose? School? And how exactly did you achieve that? AND. I HAD COMPLETELY TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT WINTER CARNIVAL WEEK!! It took me a few minutes after reading Bethanne's comment. I was thinking...winter carnival what...? Honestly, I have not remembered winter carnival week for 22 years. Somebody help me.
ha! Something I sooo take for granted. Winter carnival week...
pj day, jersey day, hawaian/beach day, skating day, crazy hat/hair day et al. We put wire in her braid. It looked pretty Pippi Longstockingish!
Post a Comment