Sunday, February 6, 2011

These are the Days of our Lives...

We've had a lot of snow lately so I thought I'd post some pictures of our days... Rose demonstrating how big our snow banks are....You can just see a peek of the snowfort behind her..Chris turned a big scoop shovel upside down in the bank and the girls havebeen digging the hole out bigger and bigger since..It's quite a little palace in there!


Rose takes care to brush Lily's hair on a storm day...
This is the picture I was originally going to post..(the others got added in as a last minute thought)..this is the girls watching Sat. morning cartoons (Anne of Green Gables) through the door way while eating breakfast. I laughed when I went to get the camera because I looked over and Lily had her cup of milk suspended in the air and Rose had a piece of pancake on her fork halfway to her mouth...but by the time I got back with my camera they had moved.





And here is Rose telling us she can reach the tree branches from the snowbank...She can reach the top of our wood pile too..!




2 comments:

Bethanne said...

Pure magic. Snow. Sisters. Pink snow suits. Everything. Yes, I think we'll plan a carnaval soon for us... how's April? the week before Easter?
And happy birthday Gramma! I hope Elvis comes to my 90th! (hey, if we make it the 60th then the 90th, it'll be very even!)

tracey said...

Do you mean because it will be 30 years apart??