Thursday, February 10, 2011
let it snow!
School was cancelled yesterday. When I got up I had no idea it might even have been considered so it was a nice surprise! Although the day was beautiful, gorgeous, sunny, and wintery, the roads were awlful. Chris had to go to work (here are his tracks from earlier this morning..he left in the dark when it wasn't quite so beautiful) and he said it was the worse drive in yet this year. Cars were off the road everywhere.
But if you didn't have to go anywhere, then you could take the kids out to play while you shovel and take pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I did for a few weeks, but we're back to the usual... rain.
You live in SUCH a beautiful place! Hope you stay there forever. Glad Chris is alright!
ugh rain..you need to move back to Canada! :)
Post a Comment