Thursday, April 8, 2010

swim

Sorry it's not the best picture.. not the best lighting in the pool. But here is Rose at her first swimming lesson yesterday! She's kind of stiff and has a hard time putting her face in the water for more then a milli-second but seems to LOVE it! She was the first with her hand up for a turn for everything the instructor asked them to try. She did awesome but later before bed told me she was a bit scared.

2 comments:

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Hurray for swimming lessons and hurray for doing things that scare us! Eleanor Roosevelt would be proud of you, Rose! (she had advice something like, do one thing everyday that challanges or scares you or something. I can't remember exactly.)

tracey said...

I remember Rita saying that to me when I was about to teach French to Grade 7,8,&9!