Friday, April 16, 2010

I won!!!

This is a contest you can find at twodogpond.blogspot.com. It is so very, very fun. Rachel puts up an image like the one below and you enter a clever or funny or a whatever saying and hope to win the necklace. I've been trying for a while now but mostly I have fun reading others sayings. You should try it ..you may win one too!
Here's her post of me winning! YAY!









This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest winner is Tracey of Spending Time with her winning entry of "The voices on my head told me". I like that so much I did it in four different colors! Tracey... e-mail me your mailing address (rachel@twodogpond.com) and tell me which color you would like and I will get that right out to you!
Meanwhile - you might want to quit listening to the voices that tells you that you are a human clothesline.... (this is Blog stalking at its best...) You Canadians are wild!!
After this, is that pic of me covered in clothespins for our one hundredth day of school...You don't need to see it again.
Cool eh? Too fun.

4 comments:

John and Sharon said...

whoa-wacky cool. congrats.

Two Dog Pond said...

The dogs and I are so glad you won! They love clothespins... Your necklace is on the way. Enjoy!

Alta said...

Congrats Tracey, cool necklace! I know about those voices!

Bethanne Reynolds said...

This is so cool!!! I wish I could be there to jump down the street in excitement with you, or around the living room. What do Rose and Chris say about it all?