Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You've been mooned.

Here is what I saw on the walk back from the mailbox ...last week...I think. I think we should be able to wish on full moons...they seem more magical than a star. So I'd like to start walking /jogging/maybe eventually running..ha ha more often, and since I recently won an I pod, I thought I'd fill it with music to keep me entertained. Any suggestions?

11 comments:

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Oh, I have so many things to comment on for this post!
1) full moons are especially magical in a land of rain such as I live in. I bet I can count on one hand the number of full moons I've seen in 6 years here! Wish on, baby!
2) remember walking or running or whatever you and Charmaine did early those mornings in college? I have faith you will be running again! I have faith I will not even ATTEMPT to join you this time. The first and last was such a disaster.
3) How on earth did you WIN an ipod???
4) good luck filling it up! Don't those things have endless memory?
5) maybe I'll send you a bunch of music rather than suggest it all.
6) my word verification is "downitup!!!" I love it!!

John and Sharon said...

Will you go running inthe beautiful moonlight? In which case, I suggest a theme playlist of songs about the moon. Mym Mom probably knows 37 or so.

tracey said...

You should join me!! It will be fun and entertaining!...for me.
I won an I pod for updating my info on the NSTU site! Im famous , they published my name and everything!
Yes send me a bunch of music!
I wil start walking when it s a bit warmer..whenever I can so ..possibly the moonlight...and 37?? what random number is that? but your mom knows a song for every word in the dictionary!

tracey said...

Oh I go walkin' after midnight ...out in the moonlight just like we used to do......

John and Sharon said...

The moon is mi-ine (Eddi Reader)

Bethanne said...

There's a moon over Bourbon Street Tonight - Sting

tracey said...

Harvest Moon-Neil Young

alta said...

Oh, the moon in June is a big balloon-sesame street!

John and Sharon said...

blue moon of kentucky keep on shinin'

tracey said...

Bluuuueee moooooooonnnn...You saw me standing aloooonne...

Alta said...

Oh my boyfriend is the man in the moon, and i'm going to marry him soon,--Lily and George :)