Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

We've had a busy week.... Santa came.... we opened a toy store worth of presents. Look at the twinkle in their eyes! We went visiting family...watched some tely...

Tried on Gramma's new clown shoes..( I love that my Gramma gets clown shoes for Christmas!)

And had Lily's 2nd birthday party...and Rose's church Christmas pagent...




No Lily..we are done with shopping!





5 comments:

John and Sharon said...

Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Who gave her the clown shoes??? I bet they work on the same principle of spreading the weight as snowshoes. Everyone else will be up to their knees in the drifts and she'll be racing over the top in those great shoes!
Happy new Year,
Sharon

Bethanne Reynolds said...

I love your family! I miss them.

tracey said...

Ray..my uncle the Elvis impersonator....gave them to her. As I write this, I feel like my family should be a sitcom.

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Your family IS my personal sitcom!

Alta said...

Some days Tracey, I feel I live in a sitcom too! We have a very unique familt to experience :) and i love it