This is Lily's second attempt at Santa..The first time we went to see him she would not go anywhere near him, holding tight and burying her head...I don't blame her at all -telling her to go sit on some strange guys lap for a picture....but 2 weeks later after piles of of books, songs, decorations and shows about Santa ..she broke from our arms and ran to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Was it a different Santa the first time? 'Cause this guy looks like the real thing... maybe she could tell the difference! This post has shades of Miracle on 34th St. (hey, my word verification is "unseeing"! Significant)
Nope... It was the same Santa..and the same from last year too! He IS the real deal. Nobody pouts in his line up.....
He does look like a really cool Santa! Christmas time is lots of fun! I hope you're enjoying it and getting some time off to enjoy!
Lots of heat and sunny weather, Christmas cheer and Happy New Year wishes from Perth, Australia
Hope you had a great Christmas. I LOVE those cute canadian winter boots
Post a Comment