A little blog about how we spend our time...
Lily looks like she has no idea she got the raw end of the deal! She's so happy to stay home with Mom and read and nap. Rose, however, looks righfully proud. How cool... little girl fishing. Will Chris take Mahalia one day?
Good job Rose! And I hope Lily read a good book before she napped. Hope to see yo0u guys soon, everyone is so busy this time of the year
Hey Bethanne, I'm willing to take anyone fishing; you only have to ask. I'll use anything as a reason to get out fishing. ;-)Chris
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lily looks like she has no idea she got the raw end of the deal! She's so happy to stay home with Mom and read and nap. Rose, however, looks righfully proud. How cool... little girl fishing. Will Chris take Mahalia one day?
Good job Rose! And I hope Lily read a good book before she napped. Hope to see yo0u guys soon, everyone is so busy this time of the year
Hey Bethanne, I'm willing to take anyone fishing; you only have to ask. I'll use anything as a reason to get out fishing. ;-)
Chris
Post a Comment