Tuesday, October 21, 2008

this could be yours!

Here is my add for kijiji to sell it ...Finally Yay!! Actually I want to give it away but Chris wants to sell it...obviously he's not quite ready to part with it yet! Any way what do you think?? Any suggestions?? This Brunswick regulation size snooker table (12 x 6 ft) can be yours for $1500. The only condition is that you must hire a moving company that is insured to disassemble it and remove it from our house in case of damage to our home taking it out. The pool cues, balls, brush, instruction book and score board are also included. Everything is in great condition. We just need more room!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trade you a week eating moussaka and hard goat meat in a place where you don't understand the locals (Zakynthos) for the table
Big J

tracey said...

You've got a deal!!!

tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethanne Reynolds said...

I think it's a great ad, but I think I agree with you, Tracey... if it doesn't work, I think you should knock the price down to nothing but the pain of insurance and removal. That's steep already. Good luck, though!