Last Thursday, I mowed the lawn. Happy, in my own lawn mowing world, oblivious to everything else...until I turn around to see Rose, orange earplugs in, purple stool cover on her head as a hat and old mop in hand...I fell down laughing. I'm sure thats not a safe thing to do while mowing...
She kept saying,"Boy, this yard needed a mop!" I guess I've been getting behind on my house cleaning of the yard!
Unfortunately in this picture, she doesn't have the hat...

.JPG)
Because Rose likes to come out while the lawn is being mowed, safety minded Chris decided she needed her own set of ear plugs and came home with these...Lily seems to have taken them over...
3 comments:
hahaha!!!! That is hilarious and Lily is gorgeous in earplugs!
falling down laughing!!!
Was it in a Doug sort of way?
Yeah! Doug was the expert..but rose does it alllll the time too!
Post a Comment