So, I'm in the kitchen doing dishes and Rose is playing in the living room, Lily is sleeping. Suddenly, the living room goes quiet- never a good sign! In walks Mommy to the living room and a slow scan reveils hmmm.... stickers on the tv, the windows, the bench, the couch and as you can see Lily. Mommy's gaze rests upon Rose .."What happened here?", I ask, unsuccessfully trying to conceal a small grin . Luckily Rose doesn't notice. "I don't know Mommy." says the innocent little girl holding the nearly empty page of stickers.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
guilty party??
So, I'm in the kitchen doing dishes and Rose is playing in the living room, Lily is sleeping. Suddenly, the living room goes quiet- never a good sign! In walks Mommy to the living room and a slow scan reveils hmmm.... stickers on the tv, the windows, the bench, the couch and as you can see Lily. Mommy's gaze rests upon Rose .."What happened here?", I ask, unsuccessfully trying to conceal a small grin . Luckily Rose doesn't notice. "I don't know Mommy." says the innocent little girl holding the nearly empty page of stickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now that is a sticky question and the evidence has to be peeled away to reveal the truth. There does seem to be circumstantial evidence that point to the innocent expression but no witnesses to testify to her alleged guilt. If found guilty, I presume the judge will show mercy with an unconcealed smile.
Dad, it was embarrassing enough when you used to be corny on the phone to my friends when I was a teenager, ("Just pass me the phone Dad! Just give it to me now!"), and now we've given you a whole new way to express your pun-ny self. sigh. Sorry Tracey.
That story is hilarious. Maybe it wasn't Rose. Do you have a cat?
Sharon
No way! Aubrey that was hilarious!I love these comments!
Although, Sharron- I could see how it would be embarrassing if I was the daughter.. hmmm was that diplomatic enough?? And no ..no cat to take the unfair blame..too bad Rose..
Post a Comment