Hard to believe it's been 8 weeks since Lily was born..Where does the time go??? Oh yeah.. Feeding, burping, changing and most important playing. Time to snuggle with Daddy ...so comfy... must sleep...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay you have a blog!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see more of the fantastic things you guys do each day / week! So... can I link you to mine, or do you want to remain more private? BTW, better keep being regular with this: I promise to check daily and complain when I feel I lack Rose and Lily updates!
2 comments:
Yay you have a blog!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see more of the fantastic things you guys do each day / week! So... can I link you to mine, or do you want to remain more private?
BTW, better keep being regular with this: I promise to check daily and complain when I feel I lack Rose and Lily updates!
Yay!Someone besides Chris commented!!!Yes link me up ..maybe I'll get more comments from your friends then I have with mine!
Post a Comment