Sunday, April 28, 2013

She struck GOLD!

Yeah yeah...I'm bragging...but isn't that all I do on this blog? I mean really and seriously.  So Rose was in her second competition this week-end. And here she is showing off her bling with two of the super cool judges. How awesome is that? She could not stop giggling from the time I met her outside the dressing room all the way out the door..and THEN we see the judges outside too! "TWO gold medals Mommy!" Aaaaand highest marks in her category!

Ok- I'll try to stop the bragging now..but I am really happy for her..:)

2 comments:

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Isn't it just the best when we're so great at something we love to do ... as much as Rose loves to dance!
... this is all stated as if I was as good at anything as Rose is at dancing! Which, obviously, I'm not!

tracey said...

I know..I can only imagine too! but I'm living vicariously.