Earlier this week we explored the beach...checked out the cottage....got a tan...
visited with relatives and tried on some fashion glasses. My Grandma has THE coolest stuff.
We went to the toonie show and watched The Smurfs!This was both girls choosen highlight of the week. Ofcourse tons of sweets are included in this trip.
And since these pictures are in no particular order...in the middle of the week we hit the Clay Cafe. I forgot how absolutely addictive this is! 
So thats most of the week so far. I didn't include the mini highschool reunion on Sunday...or emptying the library of books on Saturday...or the insectarium on Monday...and a few other things... but this will do for now. Don't want to overwhelm people!
On to the WEEK END!


3 comments:
This is excellent! We have a break coming up in a week so now I'm inspired with lots of ideas! Though... there's no beach or clay cafe around... so we'll have to make our own! Glad it was lots of fun!
What a great blog! Looks like a super March break. I don't know if you noticed, but some of the wildlife animals are outside the cages!!!
I'm tired ..I need another break.
I have to find a way to put the animals back in the cages so I can sleep.
Post a Comment