Saturday, February 4, 2012

I heart hair.

Isn't this great?! I'm going to practice and see if I can get this in Rose's hair for Valentine's!

3 comments:

John and Sharon said...

Wow! How did you do that?

Bethanne said...

That is super awesome. Unles I misunderstand the picture, you don't need to practise! It's perfect! Just do it again in 7 days.

tracey said...

Rose has bangs..But I did it!

You part the hair down middle as usual then from behind the ear forward.. have kid face you and with a small section of hair, french braid from the back(in the corner of where the middle part meets the ear part)After french braid is started a bit, only take hair from the outside edge of head and not from side closest to the crown of head..as you go the braid naturally curves around toward the ear- from the ear just braid a regular braid...do the same on the other side and join two braids with elastic.

Its actually way easier then it sounds...