We went a few weeks ago for a late birthday for Cory.Here we are about to go on our second run! I would have gone all day if we didnt have to get back home.The girls loved it.

next time you are here.....we are going!
By "you" I mean you.
A little blog about how we spend our time...
4 comments:
Me! You means me! I'll go for sure! Thanks Tracey.
You got it!
Me too! I've never done it! What's the youngest age they'll take? Mahalia loves those ziplines at playgrounds. I'm guessing this one is slightly bigger? Given the helmets 'n all.
Hope to talk to you soon... it's been so long!
Bethanne there is a video on facebook(mine or chris' page?) of me and lily going down the long slow run -there is a fast shorter second run you need to go on to get back to the bottom.
Post a Comment