Friday, August 5, 2011

we are still alive

It has been a loooongg time since I've updated this but we have been busy..We have spent two weeks at the cottage- then went camping in PEI , then went around the Cabot trail in Cape Breton, and hiked to a waterfall where we think Cory broke a rib! Then off we go again to New Brunswick to see the Hopwell Rocks..which I encourage everyone to vote for as one of the new wonders of the world! I am still looking into ziplining ...maybe once Cory's ribs heal... The rest of August is busy with birthdays, and school stuff...maybe one more camping trip!?


In case you are curious.. here everyone is getting dripped on from one of the rocks....Chris is showing us where... :)




3 comments:

Bethanne said...

Was Cory with you when he broke the rib? Ziplining? I didn't think it was that dangerous... I need details. I'm jealous of all that camping in that fab camper you have! Someday we'll all go together!

tracey said...

Yes we all (me chris rose lily mom dad cory angela and her 3 kids)camped in Baddeck-(where we went for your honeymoon!:) Adventures East) and hiked up to the waterfall- if you drink the water it supposedly gives you a boost of energy..(which none of us who tried it experienced) So... Cory was leaning into the water fall to get a cup full and slipped...thought it was fun then he went into the water fall a second time on purpose and the water pushed him onto a rock and he hurt his rib...
we will wait to zipline til his rib is better because it hurts him to move too much..and we have to hike to the top of the two zipline runs..plus when you stop you bounce around a bit..
and YES! we will go camping!

Bethanne said...

Some inspiration for ziplining:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KeBJZGSIa0

Sorry it's not a clickable link... I forget how to do that.