Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love birthdays

This explains why I'm not so good at math..I had Mom explain her thinking and I'm still a bit lost....:) I celebrated my birthday on the weekend by going to my aunts surprise 50th..I love surprise parties..heading to the cottage and beach celebrating fathers day and Dad's b day, opening presents eating cake and running in marathon number 2!
Happy birthday me!


4 comments:

sharon said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to you Marathon girl.

Bethanne said...

OK... I've spent long enough trying to figure it out... What's the secret equation to make it equal 36?... which gives me a good idea for my mathematician brother's future birthday cake!

tracey said...

As far as I can tell it's 20 + 5 (no idea why the 5 is backwards)plus the 11 candles makes 36...

Alta said...

Yes, that makes sense to me :)
Must be family math!