Our final destination after a very long walk..the overpass under the Pictou causeway..Poor Mike was so disappointed although here he is the happiest of the bunch...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
going under the causeway
After much anticipation and excitment to see the tunnel that goes under the causeway..is it a tunnel?...a culvert?.... does it go under the water?? ....how do you go under the causeway??
Our final destination after a very long walk..the overpass under the Pictou causeway..Poor Mike was so disappointed although here he is the happiest of the bunch...
Our final destination after a very long walk..the overpass under the Pictou causeway..Poor Mike was so disappointed although here he is the happiest of the bunch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow... posts and more posts!! Did you do all this while Lily was sleeping and you didn't know what to do?? If so, GOOD USE OF TIME!! well done! But how did you manage to do each post exactly 10 minutes apart?? Check the time at the bottom of each post.
Also, I want to say something like, you know she has to grow up, you knew this day was coming, or it'll be great, too, when you can call her your primary girl, or something. But I think I'll wait 4 years or so!....
I did ! Have not posted for a bit but here we go! I'm sure I will soon find more things to do on these days!
And yeah yeah...but she doesn't have to grow up so fast!
Post a Comment