We had a great time visiting horses, finding bunnies and goats, planning a grandparents petting zoo, complete with bench, watching kids play and admiring baby bellies!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
has any time passed?
It's funny how so much time has passed since I been with both friends at the same time and how it seems like NO time has passed when we are together....
We had a great time visiting horses, finding bunnies and goats, planning a grandparents petting zoo, complete with bench, watching kids play and admiring baby bellies!
Where's Lily?
Every visit has a pic of these two together...
We had a great time visiting horses, finding bunnies and goats, planning a grandparents petting zoo, complete with bench, watching kids play and admiring baby bellies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow... I thought my smile was big enough and bright enough, but apparently I need to work on it. Wasn't it a great day?!
Post a Comment